Lancer Track and Field Club, is offering a pre-season speed, power and conditioning program. All high school and middle school athletes welcome! No tryouts, no cuts.
Club training dates:
Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays; December 10, 2018 – February 7, 2019
Sessions will be 3:30-5:30pm
The cost is $175.
- Matt Large
- USATF Level 1 Certified Coach
- USATF Level 2 Certified Sprints/Hurdles/Relays Coach
- Western Athletic Conference Champion and top 5 All-Time SDSU 800 List
- High School All-American 800m
- 20 years coaching experience, including California State and SDCIF Champion sprint, mid-distance and distance athletes
- Current Sprints, Hurdles and Relays Coach at Carlsbad High School
- Tony Sullivan
- Carlsbad High School Multi-Sport Strength and Conditioning Coach – 20 years experience
- Kaitlin Large
- USATF Certified Level 1 Coach
- Carlsbad High School Record Holder: 4×400 and DMR – Top 10 all-time 400m and 800m and 4x100m
- UCSB Collegiate Track and Field and Cross Country Athlete, #5 All-Time UCSB 800 list and Big West Conference Scorer
- Current Distance Coach and Head Cross Country Coach at Carlsbad High School
- Mike Trager
- Valley Middle School Track and Field and Cross Country Coach – over 10 years experience
Please Click Here to goto the official sign-up form – please fill out completely and only submit 1 time!